Come as you are or dive into the vibes of the 18th Century.
Important information regarding the fair:
Toll / entry to the Fair ground 2 € • The funds collected from the toll are used to support the local organizations and local history museums.
Parking fee 2 €/ vehicle
Bicycles can be parked in their dedicated area in front of the museum
Guide dogs are allowed at the Fair.
We regret to inform that animals or pets are not allowed on the Fair ground, however, there will be a dog day care on site.
- Dog care fee 5€ per dog.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- There are several marked smoking areas on site.
From the highway 18: Turn to Kyrööntie and follow the signs.
From North/ across the river: follow the signs from the bridge to the parking area.
- All roads have signs and there’s guidance to the parking areas.
- Parking fee 2€ / vehicle.
- Please note, that private properties are not parking spaces.
- There’s a Zetor tractor ride from the parking lot to the Fair ground free of charge.
- There is a parking area for disabled and or handicapped in front of the Old Church. You can get there by following the road via Pappilanmutka.
- For access, please present your disabled badge upon arrival.
- Only accessible via Pappilanmutka.
- Please note that there will be no vehicle access via the road to the museum and Fair ground.
- Closed for traffic.
- There are several vendors on the Fair ground selling both savoury and sweet food and snacks.
- Museum Cafeteria open during the Fair.
- Restaurants and cafes in Isokyrö.
- Portable toilet cubicles at the Fair ground including toilet for the disabled.
- Additional toilets can be found at Kerhotupa.
- Please refer to the map for the nearest assembly point.
- In case of emergency, call 112 and contact the staff.
- Lost and found items can be reclaimed from the INFO stand.
- After the event lost items will be taken to police station in Seinäjoki.
- Good spirit and a large shopping bag.
- Cash as all vendors don’t accept payment cards.
- The nearest ATM can be found at POP-Bank, S-Market or R-Kioski
- Camera, there’s always use for photos. Please use hashtag #1700luvunmarkkinat when posting to social media.
- Water and sunscreen if it is sunny.
- An umbrella or a raincoat if it is raining.
- Pets (Guide dogs are allowed. See the section about pets)
- Alcohol or drugs.
- Guns or knives.
- Anything else unnecessary.
- Photography is allowed with standard photography equipment.
- Drones are prohibited.
- If you wish to fly a drone in close approximate to the Fair, please contact the organizers beforehand.
- When shared on social media we do ask to tag #1700luvunmarkkinat
- The organizer reserves the right to use photos taken at the fair for promotional uses.