Come as you are or get dive into the vibes of the medieval times.
Here are some important information regarding the fair
Toll / entry to the Fair ground 1 € • Children below the required school age enter toll-free • The funds collected from the toll are used to support the local organiozations and museum
Parking fee 2 €/ vehicle (toll included)
Bicycles can be parked in their dedicated area in front of the museum
Guide dogs are allowed at the fair as an essential companion.
- Such as guide dogs for view and hearing impaired.
We regret to inform that animals or pets are not allowed on the fair ground, however, there will be a dog day care on site.
- Dog parking fee 5€ per dog.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited by the museum and market stalls
- There are three dedicated smoking areas on site.
From the motorway 18:Turn to Kyrööntie and follow it along all the way until the town centre
From the North/ across the river: Cross the river and follow the signs from the bridge to the parking area
- All the roads are clearly signposted and there will be traffic control in place to guide you further
- Parking fee 2€ / vehicle
- Dedicated parking areas located in the local school ground and sports arena.
- There is a Zetor tractor ride from the parking lot to the fair ground free of charge
- There is a disabled parking area in front of the Old Church. You can get there by following the road via Pappilanmutka.
- For access, please present your disabled badge to the portier upon arrival
- All vehicles for disabled parking should drive throgh Pappilanmutka.
- Only accessible via Pappilanmutka
- Please note that there will be no vehicle access via the road by the museum and fair ground
- No traffic
- There are several areas in the fair ground where you can purchase both savoury and sweet food and snacks
- Cafeteria at he museum buildling during the fair
- Restaurants and cafeterias in Isokyrö
- Pohjankyrön talo
- Additional toilets can be found at Kerhotupa and the School
- Portable toilet cubicles at the fair ground including disabled toilet
- The fairground has toilets for moving-impaired
- Please refer to the map for the nearest assembly point
- If emergency response is required, please contact the security.
- For emergencies, please dial 112
- Lost and found point can be reclaimed from the INFO stand
- Lost and found equipment can will be delivered to Southern Ostrobotnia police station in Seinäjoki after the event.
- Good spirit and a shopping bag
- Cash as not all stalls accept payment cards
- The nearest ATM can be found at POP-Bank, S-Market or R-Kioski
- Camera, there’s always use for photos. Please use hashtag #1700luvunmarkkinat when posting to social media.
- Water and sunscreen if it is hot
- An umbrella or a raincoat if it is raining
- Pets Guiding dogs are allowed. See the section about pets
- Alcohol or drugs
- Anything else unnecessary.
- Photography is allowed with standard photography equipment
- Flying drones is prohibited
- If you wish to fly a drone in close approximate to the fair, please contact the organizers beforehand.
- When shared on social media we do ask to tag #1700luvunmarkkinat
- The organizer reserves the right to use photos taken at the fair for promotional uses.